Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
FCS may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address, phone number and name, when you contact us;
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, handphone number, email, the purpose of your query, and details about your will; (“Personal Information”)
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
Use of Personal Information
FCS uses the collected information:
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website and update you on changes to the Website and Services
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from FCS and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Any other purpose permitted by law.
FCS does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. FCS may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In addition, FCS may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
FCS will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on FCS or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FCS; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of fideserv.com, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if fideserv.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the FCS services or websites you visit.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site due to the inherent nature of the Internet technologies; any transmission is at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites
Changes To This Statement