A Singapore Limited Liability Company is the most appropriate form of business for most purposes.
Easy to incorporate and easy to manage – you can’t go wrong here.
Lowest Tax Rates
Limited Liability & Perpetual Existence
Ability to raise funds
Our Incorporation Packages
- Name Availability Search & Reservation
- Preparation and filing of Constitution
- Preparation and filing of registration forms
- Printing of Share certificates
(includes ACRA filing fee of $315)
- Everything in Basic Package
- Registered Office Service for 1 year
- Corporate Secretarial Service for 1 year
- Nominee Director Service for 1 year
A unique and acceptable name
Before incorporating a company one should first check the availability of the proposed name and reserve it in case it is available. The name should not be subject to restrictions as per Singapore laws.
Identification of Business Activity
At the time of incorporation the Company needs to inform its primary business activity and optionally, a secondary business activity.
In case of some business activities / names (such as those indicating public accounting or legal professions, healthcare etc.), the incorporation application may be referred to other authorities for approval.
Every company needs at least One (1) shareholder. The shareholder can be a foreigner or a resident of Singapore.
Following documents are required from the shareholder:
In case of individual shareholders:
1) Copy of Passport
2) Copy of address proof (such as a recent utility bill / bank statement)
In case of corporate / non-individual shareholders:
1) Certificate of incorporation / registration of the entity
2) Memorandum & Articles of Association / Other constitution documents
3) List of beneficial owners of the entity
4) Resolution for incorporating Singapore company / authorising one officer to execute documents and other formalities
At least one (1) resident director
The Company needs to have at least one Director who is a citizen / permanent resident of Singapore.
An Employment pass holder cannot be a director in a new company which is not related to his existing company.
We offer nominee director services in case a foreigner wishes to establish a company in Singapore but does not have any local resident available to act as director.
Documents required from the directors
1) NRIC / FIN number for resident directors
2) Copy of passport for appointing foreign directors (if required in addition to at least 1 resident director)
3) Signed consent form to act as director (in prescribed form)
Registered Office Address
A company needs to have a Registered Office which is open to public for at least 5 hours on every working day.
There are certain company records which should be available for inspection at the registered office
Every company needs to appoint a Company Secretary who shall be responsible for compliance with the Company Law.
We provide Company Secretarial services at a nominal rate to ensure that your Company is up to date with Compliance
“We are impressed with how clearly the Fideserv team explained the advantages of setting up business in Singapore, allowing us a quick decision “
“We can think of no other service provider when it comes to handling all our compliance matters. We know we are in good hands”
7 Temasek Boulevard,
#12-07, Suntec Tower One,
+65 3158 4471