Appoint us as your
for $399 per annum (*)
(*) Read inclusions below
Every company in Singapore must appoint a Company Secretary who shall be responsible for ensuring compliance under the Companies Act.
Our team has the necessary skill and expertise to take care of all your duties and filing obligations.
Avoid any inadvertent issues and surprises. Appoint us as your Company Secretary today and rest assured that all your Company Law compliance is taken care of.
Duties of the Company Secretary
Filing Returns and notify changes in time
Ensuring that the annual returns and accounts are filed in time. In case of any change in company particulars, the Company Secretary must file these changes with ACRA within the time permitted. The changes include change of name, appointment or resignation of directors, auditors and other officers, change of registered address etc.
Maintaining Statutory Registers and Records
Maintaining various registers prescribed by law is one of the important
Annual General Meeting compliance
Ensuring that AGM is held in compliance the Companies Act and the constitution of the company.
Organising Board Meetings, preparing minutes and resolutions
Corporate Governance and Shareholder Communication
Assist the Directors with good Corporate Governance and communicating with the shareholders for any queries / grievances etc.
Share allotments and transfers
Supervise share allotments, issues and transfers and file return of allotment / change of particulars with ACRA
Safe custody of Company Seal
If a company has a Company Seal the Company Secretary must ensure its safe custody and proper use
Compliance in case of public companies
In case of public companies, the Company Secretary has vastly increased compliance obligations
- Preparing Minutes of First Board Meeting
- Preparing Resolution for Bank Account opening
- Appointment of Directors / Auditor / Corporate Secretary
- Resignation of Director / Auditor / Corporate Secretary
- Annual General Meeting notices and minutes
- Preparing and Filing Annual Return
- Share capital issuance and allotment (charged at SGD 100 per transaction / per shareholder)
- Any ACRA fee / stamp duty applicable
- Any other service / transaction not specifically included